Friday, October 05, 2001

When Ms Tan is away

When Ms Tan is away 10/5/2001
I hang out alone. She went today on a staff retreat to Johor. Can you believe that? They give the kids "study leave" and all the staff go to Johor to "have a meeting". Ok obviously there's some of the boring stuff like workplans etc but surely they're gonna get to have fun at the Resort. Us? They round us up in December and lock us in AVA 5 until we come out with something. Sigh. Anyway, I suppose I might as well make good use of this time alone.

Have been noticing that the girls (in all classes) are major into this autograph writing thing. Seems like a little cottage industry. Irritating though when they're flipping through and "organising" their autographs when you're trying to bore them with exam papers. Can't they at least pretend that the O levels matter?

Of course they do - but the autograph thing set me thinking. I've never kept in real contact with my classmates from sec 4. Maybe it was the "all guys" thing, or maybe i wasn't too big into keeping in touch and too introspective and was just concerned about myself. Except for a small group of guys (the brotherhood), i hardly met up with anyone in JC. And after JC, even worse, only meet people on occasion now at somebody's wedding or something. I guess keeping in contact is a difficult thing. I guess I'm just lazy.

Did however try today while waiting in the Lang Lab to try out the Guit thing with 4M, to call M. Had tried previously to call her on her handphone but didn't get a reply. So I called her at her Lawfirm - and guess what - she's not working there anymore. So I start thinking about what an Idiot i've been to not have called her more regularly. I suppose after the marriage she decided it wasn't good to keep in touch. But she could have told me that she wasn't working there anymore.

Anyway - bought a cool card from Tango Mango and will try to write her at the old address. Hope she's still around and hasn't like gone out of the country. Should talk to her and find out about how things are going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it brittany anal Free sex videos online story anal intiersitons Pamela lee anderson free tapes nissan pathfinder stalling Apodigm web hosts and design