Thursday, October 04, 2001

Ok so that's set

What else am I pissed about?

The fact that I'm not going to see the sec fours anymore? It's saddening thing isn't it - that YOU've come to know and love some of them and know that you've made some clear connections with them and know that you are friends and now they've got to move on.

We teach so that you don't end up in a dead end JOB like teaching - how apt.

We remain these never changing faces that people visit once a year to remember their youth - 5 years - I'm now at Berkely doing a Medicine Postgrad ... 10 years yah the kid is coming next June 15 years ... wah Mr Lim you are still here ...

If I remain that long - I'll be a souvenir, a point of discussion, an etching on the canteen table - "Mr Lim Sucks".

So how do we move on? Without feeling the attachment maybe - we say we do it for the Kids - oh we hate the admin and the paperwork but we love the kids - do we really? Or am I afraid that if I try something else - I'll just be screwed up?

No comments: