Saturday, October 20, 2001

Marmadukems


Lady Marmalade - 10/4/2001
Is more than the title of a song that is hip and naughty. It was to be the name of MY NEW CAT. That's right! Mittens is going to have to live with a little Kitten. Only it's not going to be called Lady Marmalade - because it turns out he is a boy.
He's downstairs now sneaking around underneath the sofa - and he's called Marmaduke.
anyway - Mittens is being a her proud stand offish self and doesn't want to go down to be friendly - I suspect she's gonna be like that for a long time. Well if I had the run of the house for 5 years and suddenly there's this spritely yooung thing running about I'd be pretty upset too. So I must remember to be nice to Mittens - she is after all my three-legged darling.
Marmaduke - is ginger has a lovely pink nose and looks very smart. He's friendly enough, though I think my sister's high pitched voice scared him a bit just now. will go and see if he's come out from under the sofa.

No comments: