Sunday, September 23, 2001

what helps

what helps
I'm a moocher - mooching around to find what this is all about. 4K was sulky on friday - and I walked out on them - guess it was ok since i've been nice to them all year - it was about time ... anyway - they were prob stressed with Prelim results and didn't want to do any work - which is sad really, bec. they are a great class with loads of potential ... sigh

Of course I know they will do well and of course I know they need some time off - but I can't stand it when they sit there as if you haven't existed for them for the last year or so ... it's so we're in our own world ...

what works? If i knew i wouldn't be writing here - the thing is looking back I'll probably be embarrassed ... anyway ... all those old teachers who have got it pat down - well i guess i'll salute them ... but i'll never want to get it pat down - it'll mean becoming immune ... so that's it.

Anyway, some of them were nice enough to come to talk to me about it. Funny thing - they didn't feel bad I think about not doing the work but felt bad about upsetting me - which is not the point really ... ah well ... got to see them on monday - hopefully we'll get all the results by then and then they will be less edgy !

No comments: