Thursday, September 27, 2001

A sad beginning


In my beginning I encrypt my end
I'tll only start when I become aware of how this must finish - in oblivion or otherwise - ah - cut the abstractions ... down to the mundane musings.
Right - am wiritng this cause I'm
1. intrigued by the opendiary idea - have come across it in snippets and through the kids muttering about it and think it may be interesting
2. I'm repressed about a lot of things - work, being nice etc - might be a good outlet.
3. I like typing more than writing and can't PDA fast enough to allow the stream of consciousness to move on and move and on
4. Pissed with 4K today ...
So liet's begin with the mudane : why am I pissed with a class that i've come to grow so fond of?
Because they take YOU for granted (deliberately using the YOU instead of the ME to put in distance ...) Hey - I'm not a meglomaniac that wants everyonw to love me etc ... but when you're trying to make the lesson work and trying to garner some response ... and after the whole stupid year ... they still sit in silence - I don't care how well they've done for EL in the Prelims - they're attitude just sucks.
And i know that many of them didn't do the work - it's so minimal and they can't be bothered. What to do? Don't blare up in front of them bec. they are under stress from Prelim results. Should just expect less. Ah well ... tomorrow they may be better - perhaps -