Sunday, January 01, 2006

What the ...?

You don't Blog for a few months and apparently someone else takes over for you!
Ok -- some clown has been toying around with my Blog account. I only realized when people started e-mailing me about these strange posts they said they were reading on my Blog.
I didn't think that these computer nerds could get their hands on SO much info -- they obviously got into my PhotoBucket account too -- which explains these strange posts.
Anyway -- the whole thing's rather embarrassing now. So in case anyone reading this has thought me extremely dysfunctional, has been weirded out or has taken offence at the posts or the very personal disclosures, let me try to explain: I randomly photographed my notebook and loaded the images. I never intended for ALL of them to be put on the Blog like this!
Actually -- I only wanted to put the poseur ones (ok -- I know -- very posuer -- like the one on the left), in sort of a meta-critical gesture about texts and palimpsets, but the clown who hacked into my accounts obviously has other ideas about what is fair game!
So -- to the IDIOT who has been doing the previous posts -- in order to make the point that I'm not the least intimidated by the annoyingly intrusive thing that you've done, I'm NOT going to shut down the Blog or erase your posts (the least that I can do to believe in the value of this whole blogging business is not to take the route of so many governments and institutions in trying to legislate these spaces). BUT -- get your own blog started and stop impersonating someone else! AND since your posts seem to indicate a functional level of intelligence, you'd better have the decency to email me (limitlim@hotmail.com) and explain what the HELL you think you're doing. And I hope that you're not someone that I know personally ...

Gary Lim

No comments: