Friday, December 01, 2006

Blues to Myself

In the last piece, I posted a recording I did with two guitars going at the same time. With the inferior recording technology that we have (ie none, save my laptop, which is actually, some ...) I think it was decent. That rendition also captures the excitement of playing guitar with someone else -- it's really fun. But I've done another recording of part of the same piece (this time at a slower beat ...to contrast getting caught up in the moment with a more measured interpretation) and then laid down a second track that just has a blues solo part. I think the results are decent -- and I played a little with the effects on Garage Band, to try to differentiate the two guitar parts more clearly. Have a listen! (it's only 35 secs long!)

Blues to Myself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the layering's done really well...
:)